hye , i'm your superman , smile !
superb day ...: dear grandma

Tuesday 21 January 2014

dear grandma

just now , my grandmother just kinna sad , i see in her face . maybe my mom raise her voice to my grandma . cause my grandma mix all her medicine . my mom just want her to eat the needed medicine in certain time and the medicine so important for my grandma health . she walks in front of me and goes to her room and shut the door . that is the first time ever , i see her like that . i want to hug my grandmother , but i think its gonna be so awkward . i love her so much , im just a little bit ashamed to show the real feeling to person . all i can do is keep in deep in my heart . only Allah know how i feel to others . i can't tell from my heart by you can see from my face .

No comments:

Post a Comment