hye , i'm your superman , smile !
superb day ...: don't hate One Direction , please ...

Thursday 10 October 2013

don't hate One Direction , please ...

yeah that true , everybody saying that One Direction is gay . don't judge them , do you know that One Direction is better than you all . I love all these 5 idiot , crazy singer .They change my life , i'm a at fat girl and ugly girl , when they said that all the guy in the world will love a girl that has good behavior and nice to them not a girl which has good  personality but bad behavior , that really make me strong because i never had a boy who love me . in my life , i always thing that everybody will hate me because i'm so fat . i have fell in love with some random hot guy . if you guys know him , i think you guy will thing that i'm just being so 'gedik' to love someone that not even fit and looking not good to partner up with me .. but i never fell hard like this . but these 5 idiot make me to believe in myself and stay strong . Zayn , Louis , Liam , Niall and Harry , they always make me stronger in every single day . i know that they don't know how meaningful are they to me . if you guys still think that they are gay . don't you guys ever see how talented they are ? if you can't see it that mean you guys just look at someone by their look not personality .. please .. if you want to be friend or what , you should look at their personality not face , once you do a mistake , it will cause rest of your life . if you guys still can't believe me , go and look at their bio . they have been go through a hard time ..

No comments:

Post a Comment